Managed by | Updated .
What is it for?
Assigning query independent evidence weightings to documents in the Funnelback index.
./padre-qi index_stem file_of_url_patterns dflt_score [profile_name] [-verbose]
- If a profile name is given, qiefile will be stem.qie_profile
- Each URL in the index is matched against the patterns, in the order in which they are listed in the pattern file. Once a match is found, matching ceases for that URL. This behaviour can be exploited to apply a general pattern (later in the file) if no more specific pattern (earlier in the file) matches.
- To achieve exact matching use ^ (matches start of URL) and $(matches end of URL)
Lines in the patterns file consist of:
- qie-score - a floating point number (assumed normalised to the range 0-1), specifying the qie score to be applied.
- url-pattern - a perl5 regular expression to be matched against name strings in the .urls file (usually URLs).
0.25 ^(https://)?[^/]*nsw.gov.au/ 1.0 ^(https://)?[^/]*wa.gov.au/ 0.25 ^(https://)?[^/]*sa.gov.au/ 0.25 ^(https://)?[^/]*nt.gov.au/