Accessing data model variables that start with a single lower case letter
Managed by | Updated .
There is a java quirk that means these elements have a leading capital letter.
Access the gscope counts the data model path is actually response.resultPacket.GScopeCounts (not gscopeCounts as indicated by the JSON output or gScopeCounts as indicated by the XML output)
Was this artcle helpful?
Latest In this section
- Replace diacritic (accented) characters
- Accessing data model variables that start with a single lower case letter
- Adding numeric metadata constraints via a hook script
- Modifying geo-spatial parameters in the data model (origin, maxdist)
- Storing custom data within the data model
- Writing hook script code for specific search types