Managed by | Updated .
Funnelback includes basic support for the crawling of WebDAV sites using the web crawler.
- Crawling of WebDAV sites does not support DLS.
Create a web collection for the WebDAV site index
- Configure the start URL to be the WebDAV site's root page
- Configure include/exclude patterns as for a standard web collection.
Configure authentication in the same manner as for an authenticated web crawl.
Configure filetypes and download sizes
- The basic filetypes supported by web collections will be gathered. Additional filetypes can be added. See: Configure Funnelback to index additional file types
- Set download and parser sizes using the
Crawl the site.