Map TRIM IDs to TRIM numbers
Managed by | Updated .
Funnelback uses an identifier eg '7893342' for TRIM documents that is different to the ID (the TRIM record no - eg. EF/5633) that a user normally sees.
Funnelback logs will display this identifier and it's used in the URLs that Funnelback uses when storing TRIM documents.
The easiest way to map between these URLs is to use the TRIM Desktop tool and add a column to the output. The field name that TRIM uses for this ID is 'Unique identifier'
Once you know the ID of the item you are looking for you can search for it in Funnelback by searching for the ID in the v metadata field (eg. v:7893342)
Was this artcle helpful?
- Error: open in Trim security plugin v2 trim_femmap_all_of():: No such file or directory
- Error connecting to TRIM dataset 'XX' on workgroup 'XXXX'
- Rename a collection
- TRIM - The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable
- Enable DEBUG logging for the TRIMPush collection
- Remove specific results via the query string