Managed by | Updated .
For Funnelback Versions 12 and lower you can only clear the locks from the terminal.
From the Admin UI
- Select the collection that's locked for updating from the collection switcher
- Select the Update tab. Click on the [Clear locks] link.
From the server terminal
- Log in the the Funnelback backend and bring up a command shell.
- Run the following command.
/opt/funnelback/bin/mediator.pl ClearLocks collection=<COLLECTION>
Prior to v12 a lock file was created when a collection updates.
To clear the lock file in Funnelback 11 and earlier:
- Log in to the Funnelback backend.
- Delete the file: $SEARCH_HOME/data/<COLLECTION>/log/<COLLECTION>.lock